An exciting Marketing Manager job has just become available in a leading organisation based in Singapore.
About The Marketing Manager Role
In this commercial role, you will be driving key marketing initiatives for the industrial division for Singapore. This is for one of the company’s largest business units in the region. You will also be managing the positioning of the brand in this region.
- Manage continuity and consistency for the firm’s branding approach in region
- Craft and build marketing communication strategies across different brands and align them with business objectives
- Leading the brand image for the firm through PR, external communications and marketing initiatives
- Develop by initiating digital marketing activities including social media marketing, content marketing, website management and SEO marketing.
- Work with external agencies to ensure efficiency campaigns and events
- Work with internal sales and aftersales team to ensure company’s goals are met
To succeed in the Marketing Manager role, you are someone who has strong end-to-end marketing experience, preferably from the B2B automotive sectors.
- A degree in Marketing or Communications
- At least five years’ experience in a marketing capacity, preferably within the industrial sectors
- Strong stakeholder engagement with good knowledge of media landscape in Singapore
- A good understanding of marketing communication principles
This firm is one the world’s most recognised industrial conglomerates and is well known for its stability and quality of products.
The firm values trust and engagement so if you are a self-driven marketer who is hands-on and strategic, this Marketing Manager position is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1880331 R Yanru Guo
We are a diverse organisation of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly to the next stage in technology. We are also powered by a never ending desire to get better so that we can serve our readership with more amazing content!
Hence, we are looking for a SEO Content Intern to work closely alongside our content team to generate SEO articles from day one. This role will also open the doors for you to learn more about SEO-optimisation and the processes that goes into strategic content development timelines. You will learn how to measure and track success through the use of analytic tools to generate fresh takes on property related content.
We are looking at you if you are someone that is:
Competent at multitasking on tight deadlines and is self-motivated to see through projects
An adept wordsmith and nuanced storyteller who thrives in a startup environment
able to display a strong grasp of basic news-writing principles
Eagerness to learn, innovate and able to demonstrate creative yet logical perspectives
Enthusiastic about working on property or property-related lifestyle content
Experienced in writing online articles; preferably have a writing portfolio (including any school assignments, news articles)
Experience with SEO or video content creation is a bonus!
What You’ll Be Doing
Assist the Content team in generating original content
Employ proven search engine optimization techniques in content creation
Assist in editing freelance work and liaise with them to expedite content timelines
Conduct research for our content articles and consumer marketing initiatives when needed
Suggesting fresh content pillars and see through the development of those ideas
CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries – Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack’s eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
The backbone of marketing for every e-commerce website lies in search engine optimization (SEO). The candidate should have an interest in being an innovator in SEO.
The Candidate Will
As an experienced Technical SEO Manager, you would be expected to work with the Head of SEO and product teams on technical and on-site SEO work.
- Work on site architecture and technical SEO aspects
- Prepare BRDs and ensure a strong presence in the product planning cycle – build wireframes and roadmap from an SEO perspective for product
- Be involved in product planning for SEO features and setup processes to ensure robust and consistent SEO results
- Execute multi-country content marketing campaigns to build authoritative backlinks
- Work closely with dev team to solve SEO issues and implement recommendations
- Oversee the research of best practices, popular keywords, and other useful metrics, and eventually analysis, modification and adoption
- Build and modify the internal linking architecture to best benefit the users and search engines.
- Implement multi-lingual SEO strategies, ahref lang tags and webmaster rules
- Custodian of SEO metrics, reports and performance – prepare dashboards to communicate the SEO performance.
- Work on ASO and App deep linking
For the right candidate, this role offers the opportunity to contribute to our multilingual SEO research and development and be at the forefront of developments in the online search industry. The best candidates also possess the following:
- More than 5+ years of professional SEO experience
- Outcome and metric driven, with experience in working in highly competitive markets across geographies and should be able to demonstrate a clear and proven SEO process with many years of learning as well as forward planning in tandem with developments in the ecosystem
- Should have knowledge of working with website log files and tools to unearth technical glitches and solve them. Excellent knowledge of tools like DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, Xenu, etc.
- Experience in working across multi-lingual websites with implementation
- Deep understanding of search engine ranking factors, semantics, algorithms and core SEO principles
- Expert with SEO tools such as GA, Search Console, Ahrefs, Raventools, Authoritylabs, Screaming Frog, Similarweb, MOZ, Conductor, Majestic, BrightEdge
- Should have designed the internal linking architecture of an ecomm/enterprise website
- Preferred BA/BS in business management, computer science or applicable discipline
We’re seeking a Performance Content (SEO) Executive who can come in and hit the ground running like a caffeine-laden marathoner. You’ll wear many colorful hats (not literally), which is the norm for an agency, and in particular be responsible for executing day-to-day performance marketing strategies for our slew of exciting clients from Airlines, Hospitality, Tourism, Banking, Consumer Health and Automobile categories.
A passionate multi-tasker who’s up for the challenge of sharpening their performance digital skill sets in a dynamic work space, you are analytical and enjoy tapping into your problem-solving capabilities to ensure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives.
As an SEO Executive, you will be involved in the entire process from planning and optimization, to reporting on client programs, to writing SEO copy to making technical recommendations. No two days are the same in this role, and this is a good thing! We promise you won’t get bored.
Specifically, You Will
- Familiarize yourself with all aspects of SEO practice, from client setup, to process, to execution.
- Become an SEO ninja in the creation of the following deliverables: general website analysis, keyword research, technical audit, copywriting and content marketing, user experience, etc.
- Help develop and manage content marketing and outreach campaigns.
- Help build out and enhance local, social, and mobile SEO product offerings.
- Utilize SEO reporting tools and web analytics to monitor and evaluate SEO performance across major search channels in order to improve visibility, rankings, and track KPIs.
- Get hands-on usage of SEO tools used for keyword research, site analysis, links, etc.
- Support the team on billing and finance
- Have the opportunity to learn Paid Media under Performics Knowledge Camp program
You Will Be/have
- Degree in marketing, advertising, web design preferred.
- Preferably 1 years’ experience with an expertise in SEO (agency experience preferred). Fresh graduates with relevant internship experiences are also welcome to apply
- Knowledge of SEO and willingness to grow your knowledge in this area
- Well-written and possessing strong communication skills.
- Solid competency in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- UX and web design experience is advantageous (for Performance Content executive)
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, enthusiastic, hardworking, and a team player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Create and execute all webs, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Implement architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords. (In-depth understanding of white-hat strategy).
- Programming HTML +CSS – implement structural changes, updates to the corporate websites – administer content in CMS environment.
- Provide content recommendations for organic / paid SEO success
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting.
- Provide link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goal
- Administer and manage the domains and server.
- Develop storyboards and videos.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company.
Dylan Then Reg No: R1878687
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd
EA No: 14C7279
WhatsApp 8450 5705
Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Management, Advertising, Online Advertising, Business Development, Online Marketing, Social Media, Public Relations, Event Management, Market Research, Email Marketing, Marketing Management, Strategy, CRM, Sales, New Business Development
- Plan, develop and implement effective digital strategies to drive campaign performance across digital platforms that include but are not limited to: Google, Yahoo-Bing Search Engine Marketing, Google Display Network, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Proactively manage all assigned campaigns and clients’ accounts by supporting all campaign-related requests from internal departments and clients
- Monitor and track performances of campaigns to ensure budget utilization is on track and to achieve the KPIs.
- Undertake relevant and suitable optimization measures to improve campaign performance
- Provide proactive support to Head, Digital Marketing Optimizer and collaborate with PurpleClick’s Account Management Team to deliver excellent client support services which include the following areas:
- Day-to-day support to execute requests from clients
- Trouble shooting campaign issues such as ad visibility, tracking and coding integration, etc
- Create and customize reports as and when they are requested
- Provide periodic review and end of campaign review including written analysis of campaign performance and strategic recommendations for action and improvement
- Enable Adwords and Google Analytics Integration. Provide expert direction to other Digital Marketing Optimizers and Account Managers on GA functions, set-up and integration
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with different stakeholders through email, phone, written reports and presentations
- Strong command of English to write outstanding copies that resonate with clients’ brand position as well as reflect their competitive advantages.
- Logical, accurate and has zealous attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks.
- Strong capabilities in data analysis.
- Strong enthusiasm and self-motivation for out-performing own level of campaign success and exceeding customers’ expectations
- Proficient computer skills including practical knowledge of Powerpoint & Excel functions such as pivot tables, index match, v-lookup
Advertising, Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Social Media, Online Advertising, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing, Digital Media, Email Marketing, Sales, Management, Public Relations, Digital Strategy, Strategy, Leadership, New Business Development, Account Management, Event Managemen
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a SEO Executive to manage all search engine optimisation activities.
As a SEO Executive, you will be working within the marketing team and reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for managing SEO activities such as link building to increase rankings on all major search networks. This is a position for a strategic mind who possesses strong communication skills and is quick to take initiative.
A key criterion for success in this position is the ability to reach out to relevant sites and build meaningful links to our portal.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and implement opportunities and strategies that exponentially grow our search visibility.
- Conduct audits to gauge the SEO health of our assets from indexation, rankings, crawl rate, site speed and availability to propose potential content and code optimization.
- Monitor, track and provide periodic review and end of campaign review including written analysis of campaign performance and strategic recommendations for action and improvement.
- Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and provide actionable insights.
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in SEO/SEM in a digital/web environment
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices and stay ahead of news and trends in SEO and digital marketing.
- Good working knowledge of Google analytics, Google search console, Google tag manager.
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented. You must be comfortable working with data.
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous SEO Agency working experience is an advantage