- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Create and execute all webs, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Implement architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords. (In-depth understanding of white-hat strategy).
- Programming HTML +CSS – implement structural changes, updates to the corporate websites – administer content in CMS environment.
- Provide content recommendations for organic / paid SEO success
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting.
- Provide link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goal
- Administer and manage the domains and server.
- Develop storyboards and videos.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the company.
Dylan Then Reg No: R1878687
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte Ltd
EA No: 14C7279
WhatsApp 8450 5705
Desired Skills and Experience
Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Management, Advertising, Online Advertising, Business Development, Online Marketing, Social Media, Public Relations, Event Management, Market Research, Email Marketing, Marketing Management, Strategy, CRM, Sales, New Business Development