An exciting Marketing Manager job has just become available in a leading organisation based in Singapore.
About The Marketing Manager Role
In this commercial role, you will be driving key marketing initiatives for the industrial division for Singapore. This is for one of the company’s largest business units in the region. You will also be managing the positioning of the brand in this region.
- Manage continuity and consistency for the firm’s branding approach in region
- Craft and build marketing communication strategies across different brands and align them with business objectives
- Leading the brand image for the firm through PR, external communications and marketing initiatives
- Develop by initiating digital marketing activities including social media marketing, content marketing, website management and SEO marketing.
- Work with external agencies to ensure efficiency campaigns and events
- Work with internal sales and aftersales team to ensure company’s goals are met
To succeed in the Marketing Manager role, you are someone who has strong end-to-end marketing experience, preferably from the B2B automotive sectors.
- A degree in Marketing or Communications
- At least five years’ experience in a marketing capacity, preferably within the industrial sectors
- Strong stakeholder engagement with good knowledge of media landscape in Singapore
- A good understanding of marketing communication principles
This firm is one the world’s most recognised industrial conglomerates and is well known for its stability and quality of products.
The firm values trust and engagement so if you are a self-driven marketer who is hands-on and strategic, this Marketing Manager position is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1880331 R Yanru Guo