Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a SEO Executive to manage all search engine optimisation activities.
As a SEO Executive, you will be working within the marketing team and reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for managing SEO activities such as link building to increase rankings on all major search networks. This is a position for a strategic mind who possesses strong communication skills and is quick to take initiative.
A key criterion for success in this position is the ability to reach out to relevant sites and build meaningful links to our portal.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and implement opportunities and strategies that exponentially grow our search visibility.
- Conduct audits to gauge the SEO health of our assets from indexation, rankings, crawl rate, site speed and availability to propose potential content and code optimization.
- Monitor, track and provide periodic review and end of campaign review including written analysis of campaign performance and strategic recommendations for action and improvement.
- Provide competitive analysis of top ranking competitor sites and provide actionable insights.
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in SEO/SEM in a digital/web environment
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices and stay ahead of news and trends in SEO and digital marketing.
- Good working knowledge of Google analytics, Google search console, Google tag manager.
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented. You must be comfortable working with data.
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous SEO Agency working experience is an advantage