We’re seeking a Performance Content (SEO) Executive who can come in and hit the ground running like a caffeine-laden marathoner. You’ll wear many colorful hats (not literally), which is the norm for an agency, and in particular be responsible for executing day-to-day performance marketing strategies for our slew of exciting clients from Airlines, Hospitality, Tourism, Banking, Consumer Health and Automobile categories.
A passionate multi-tasker who’s up for the challenge of sharpening their performance digital skill sets in a dynamic work space, you are analytical and enjoy tapping into your problem-solving capabilities to ensure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives.
As an SEO Executive, you will be involved in the entire process from planning and optimization, to reporting on client programs, to writing SEO copy to making technical recommendations. No two days are the same in this role, and this is a good thing! We promise you won’t get bored.
Specifically, You Will
- Familiarize yourself with all aspects of SEO practice, from client setup, to process, to execution.
- Become an SEO ninja in the creation of the following deliverables: general website analysis, keyword research, technical audit, copywriting and content marketing, user experience, etc.
- Help develop and manage content marketing and outreach campaigns.
- Help build out and enhance local, social, and mobile SEO product offerings.
- Utilize SEO reporting tools and web analytics to monitor and evaluate SEO performance across major search channels in order to improve visibility, rankings, and track KPIs.
- Get hands-on usage of SEO tools used for keyword research, site analysis, links, etc.
- Support the team on billing and finance
- Have the opportunity to learn Paid Media under Performics Knowledge Camp program
You Will Be/have
- Degree in marketing, advertising, web design preferred.
- Preferably 1 years’ experience with an expertise in SEO (agency experience preferred). Fresh graduates with relevant internship experiences are also welcome to apply
- Knowledge of SEO and willingness to grow your knowledge in this area
- Well-written and possessing strong communication skills.
- Solid competency in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- UX and web design experience is advantageous (for Performance Content executive)
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, enthusiastic, hardworking, and a team player
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.