We are the fastest growing health & beauty social e-commerce company. We build health and beauty products for a new generation of women worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach and offices in London, LA, Singapore, New Delhi and Melbourne, we connect with over 12 million women on social media every week. Our brands include Sand & Sky, BodyBoss, SkinnyMint and Coco & Eve.
About Supernova’s Internal Engine
Together we create Superstars! Our three company pillars are guided by this motto: Our product and brands are of the highest quality and within the top five in their category; our customers are the focus of our actions and their lives improve with our products; our talent and employees grow and develop within Supernova. This means that investing in hiring, developing and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority.
Living our core values of #GetSh*tDone, #TalkAboutIt, #CreateValue, #SeekNewOpportunities and #MoveForwardTogether creates a unique culture across five different time zones and allows us to realise the enormous potential of this exciting industry. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
As the SEO/SEM Manager, you are directly responsible for growing customer acquisition for all Supernova brands through Search Marketing.
In this role, you are expected to be a thought-leader and visionary to grow the Search Marketing portfolio and create a strategy to leverage SEO, SEM channels to grow the business. You will independently lead, manage and execute on all search marketing projects, and drive performance through both paid and organic efforts.
You will work closely with other teams on projects related to SEO/SEM, and report directly to the Head of Acquisition to track the business’ needs and planned growth trajectory.
- Take full ownership of Search Marketing channels — SEO (onsite/offsite) & SEM (Google, Bing etc)
- Run SEO campaigns which encompass technical and content development
- Develop comprehensive technical audit for our brands website and support implementation of all recommendation
- Work closely with product and tech teams to develop and deploy solutions to support SEO/SEM efforts
- Develop detailed research to underpin content and wider marketing strategies.
- Create innovative content strategies that go beyond the traditional ‘keyword’ level to deliver significant performance increases.
- Test campaign variants, identify winning insights, creative strategies and targeting sets for constant optimisation of campaign and marketing spend efficiency across all SEM channels
- Develop competitive market trend, keyword research and collaborate closely with content development teams to create process and provide guidance on how to best leverage these insights in our content creation
- At least 5 years of working experience in a digital marketing, performance-based marketing, with executional experience managing SEO, SEM.
- Excellent knowledge of the search digital marketing landscape and key partners, vendors and platforms in the space
- Action-oriented, and enjoys the challenges of a fast-paced, high-stakes environment
- Strong analytical skills, must love working with data and technical setups, able to relate to qualitative aspects of work
- Strong communication skills, works well in a team setting
- Strong willingness to learn and grow independently, has an owner/builder mentality
In return you will get
- Be part of a revolutionary Social E-Commerce company
- Flat hierarchy and co-operative working atmosphere
- Freedom to execute own ideas
- Competitive package
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Gym Membership
This job has everything for the right applicant, and is available immediately.
All applications will be treated confidentially.