Many online marketers think that it is extremely hard to get SEO strategy and the copy to speak the same language. It is half true, and the great thing about a professional SEO expert is that they are able to compose copy for any website so the material is enjoyable and also aimed for search engines. Not an easy task, but it is possible to create content for human consumption and search spiders, too. Although copy writing can sometimes be considered an art, too many writers are currently ignoring SEO rules, and many SEO experts have no idea how to do it right.
Copy writing is an art, and experts say that composing promotional materials is sometimes much harder than creative writing. If done well, it can help a company improve their SEO strategy and kill two birds with one stone. Is there something like an SEO copy writing strategy? And how important is it when a website owner is looking to get all their pages professionally written and optimized for search engines?
SEO strategy in copy writing is like the icing on the cake. You are able to pull in visitors to your sales page using SEO strategies in your copy, but you will still have to sell the product, and that is done by an effective sales copy.
What To Consider When Using SEO Strategies To Write A Sales Copy
• The length of the sales copy is going to determine the SEO strength. So depending on the value of the product one is marketing online it needs to be still readable for search spiders and have the right format, too.
• Keyword density is also very important in the sales copy. When copy writing, a writer has to make sure that they are not killing the content with keyword stuffing and the keyword proximity should never be higher than 3.5% in order to create great SEO results.
• When one copy writes a sales copy it is important not to just randomly include keywords in the copy; the sales letter still has to make sense. It needs to sound natural as well as convincing.
• Navigation and anchor texts are crucial in copy writing as a part of SEO strategies. One has to make sure they make the most out of links navigation; even contact links can be given SEO value.
• Copy writers have to include the main site’s keywords in the sales copy and make sure they are linking back to the page as often as they can.
• Always as with every SEO strategy, the rule is that a copy writer needs to target long tail keywords instead of broad ones. It is going to get the product and service the right exposure and improve conversions on the sales copy as well.
• Copy writers need to ensure they are including off site search engine optimization in the SEO strategy when they copy write a web page.
In order to be able to rank your entire site high in search engines you are required to set up a general SEO Singapore strategy for all your website’s copy writing. All pages should be targeting the very same keywords and have similar keyword density.