What if you could forecast the outcome of a task or project before you even start it?
What if you could predict the results of a particular action before performing it?
If you think it’s impossible, please think again! All of these and more are possible with the art of QI MEN DUN JIA.
WHAT IS QI MEN DUN JIA?
- Qi Men Dun Jia (奇門遁甲 Qí Mén Dùn Jiǎ) is an ancient form of Chinese Metaphysics, which reserved exclusively for Emperors, commoners cannot use or acquire such knowledge. They will be killed and beheaded if found to acquire or use the knowledge.
- China’s top three arts, including “Da Liu Ren” and “Tai Yi Shen Shu”, are classified as one of China’s most respected and highest metaphysics.
- Qi Men Dun Jia is based on astronomical observations made by the ancestors of Chinese Metaphysics, Ying and Yang, The Eight Trigrams, 5 elements, Ten Heavenly Stems, Twelve Earthly Branches, 24 solar terms (Jie Qi), symbols related to Stars, God, Doors, etc.
- Over 5,000 years of history, but were only getting slightly popular during the 1980s – 1990s.
- In modern days, it is widely used in China, Taiwan, Singapore and the Chinese diaspora in Southeast Asia. In the past 5 years, it has become quite popular in Malaysia.
- It provides detailed information and insights on the relationship between Space, Time and universal energies.
- A common method of predicting the outcome of a question.
- Modern applications include Divination, Predictions, Forecasting, Bazi Destiny, Date and Time selections, Feng Shui Audit.
- The original Qi Men Dun Jia (奇门遁甲) is non-religion focus. There are no associations related to praying and religions.
- “Qi” means valuable or holy–it refers to the essence with an esoteric nature.
- “Men” refers to a door or gate.
- “Dun” means hidden.
- “Jia” is related to warfare, which is considered as the most sacred in this method
- Qi Men Dun Jia can therefore be interpreted as “Mysterious Doors Hiding Jia”. Simply, Qi Men Dun Jia is the plotting of a Qi Map which anticipates the trajectory and the nature of Heaven, Earth, Man, and Spirit Luck at any given moment and time. In order to use this map to change one’s fortune, it is necessary to locate the position of Jia within the chart.
WHAT DOES QI MEN DUN JIA OFFER?
- Qi Men Dun Jia offers a map of hourly (Chinese Hour) that few other systems can match. Qi Men Dun Jia draws its power from the Post-Heaven Trigram or Ba Gua.
- A Qi Men Dun Jia chart will provide information with regards to Heaven, Earth and Man interaction. (天时地利人和). If the chart shows support from Heaven, Earth and Man, which means it is an auspicious chart.
WHAT ARE ELEMENTS OF QI MEN DUN JIA PAN?
In the Qi Men Dun Jia Pan (Plate or Chart) consists of the following elements:
• 九宫八卦图 (9 Palaces 8 Trigram chart)
• 地盘 Di Pan (Earth Plate)
• 十天干 10 Heavenly Stems
• 八神 Ba Shen (8 God)
• 天盘 Tian Pan (Heaven Plate)
• 人盘 Ren Pan (Human Plate)
• 驿马星(Yì Mǎ) – Traveling Horse
• 空 Kōng