Contact Edison Lian 连国雄 (Developer Sales Team) @ 9734-4855 to view Riverfront Residences.
Riverfront Residences sits on a land area of 36,811 sqm. The land parcel used to be a privatized Housing and Urban Development Company (HUDC) and was formerly known as Rio Casa. It was sold collectively to Oxley-Lian Beng Venture Pte Ltd at $575 million. Coupled with an additional differential premium of around S$208 million to top up the lease to a fresh 99 years and develop the site to a gross plot ratio (GPR) of 2.8, the purchase price works out to a land price of about S$706 per sq ft per plot ratio (psf ppr), based on its maximum permissible gross floor area (GFA) of around 1,109,447 sq ft
1. 1st project after en-bloc in D19
2. Walking distance to Hougang MRT and Bus interchange
3. Many units will have a great view of the river
4. Strong interest for the estate to its positive site attributes which include easy access to Hougang MRT stations and bus interchange, proximity to Serangoon Park Connector, vast surrounding green spaces and waterfront view
5.Transport – Enhancing connectivity
6.New Job and growth opportunities
7.In the North-East, a regional hospital at Anchorvale Street in Sengkang will be operational by 2018. In addition, the upcoming Punggol Polyclinic at Oasis Terraces development will provide a new affordable healthcare option for residents.
8. North-East are also incorporating childcare centres, supermarkets and shop clusters for the convenience for residents.
9. Future Lentor MRT Station on the Thomson-East Coast Line, will be also be developed for private housing with shopping amenities to expand the range of housing choices in our mature towns.
10.Hougang, will undergo the Remaking our Heartland (ROH) programme by HDB to enhance the living experience for residents.
11. More options for shopping and dining will be added in the North-East. Residents in Sengkang have easy access to The Seletar Mall in Sengkang West, which opened its doors in 2015. In Punggol, Waterway Point now provides a convenient shopping and lifestyle destination in the town centre.
12. Hougang Avenue 9, residents can visit the new Ci Yuan Community Club (opened in 2015), the first CC with an incorporated hawker centre.
13. The North South Corridor (NSC), to be completed by 2026, will significantly reduce journey times from the North East to the CBD, while the Punggol Semi-Expressway will increase east-west connectivity within the region. In addition, localised road improvements will be implemented to improve traffic flow and shorten journey times.
14. In Hougang, canals and waterways, including Sungei Pinang, will be transformed through PUB’s ABC Waters Programme into attractive new recreation venues.
15. The new Defu Industrial Estate will be pedestrian-centric with a continuous, linear green spine that weaves through the industrial park. The green spine will also be an enjoyable route for walking and cycling, with landscaped greenery and environmentally sustainable features.
16. Proximity to Holy Innocents Primary School, CHIJ Our Lady Of The Nativity and only minutes drive to Nan Chiau Primary School.
17. 18 minutes drive to the CBD, Marina Bay Financial Centre via KPE
18. Hougang will undergo the Remaking our Heartland (ROH) programme by HDB to enhance the living experience for residents.
19. The Cross Island Line (CRL), which will also commence operations around 2030, will connect many areas in the North East, including Ang Mo Kio and Punggol, to the eastern and western parts of Singapore.
20. North East residents can look forward to enhancements to the pedestrian experience and greenery along Hougang Central and the creation of new public spaces such as the Market Square at Kovan.
Why buy Riverfront Residences?
1.Fronting the scenic Sungei Serangoon along the Serangoon Park Connector
2.Only 20 Mins (Approx) drive to CBD, Marina Bay Financial Centre Via KPE
3.Proximity to Heartland Mall, Hougang Mall and NEX Shopping Mall
4.Integrated Transport Hub at Hougang promises a life of easy connectivity and opening of cross-island line in 2030
5.A Leisurely stroll away from the Vibrant Punggol Park
6.Good Schools nearby including Holy Innocents’ High School & CHIJ Our Lady Of the Nativity
7.Strong tenant base from nearby business zones such as Lorong Halus & Defu Industrial Parks, Punggol Creative Cluster and Learning Corridor, Seletar Aerospace Park and Serangoon sub-regional centre
8.Long-term upside potential in capital appreciation thanks to the shift of Paya Lebar Air Base to Changi and Tengah over next 20 to 30 years. Freeing up 800 hectares of land for other uses; Possible increase of plot ratio due to the removal of height restrictions.